The Women's Board Grants Fund provides vital support for projects throughout the entire University community. Our grants take a variety of roles in ensuring these projects come to fruition—through acting as a catalyst, as a sustaining source, and as a capacity-building force.
The Grants Fund is entirely supported by Women's Board members' donations, of which 100 percent are used solely for this purpose. The Women's Board solicits donations from its members twice a year: in the late fall, and in the spring before the end of the University's fiscal year. The University's fiscal year runs from July 1 to June 30. All members are encouraged to donate $1,000 or more each fiscal year, especially those who have joined since 2005.
Giving to the Women's Board Grants Fund can be done in four easy ways:
(1) Send a check, made payable to the University of Chicago Women's Board, to the following address. (Please note on the check that this is for your contribution to the Women's Board Grants Fund.)
University of Chicago Women's Board
5235 South Harper Court, Seventh Floor
Chicago, IL 60615
(2) Fill out a University of Chicago Women's Board giving card (provided twice a year to all members and available online here) with your credit card information. This should also be sent to the Women's Board address above.
(3) Give online using the University of Chicago Inquiry & Impact giving website. Be sure to select "Women's Board" from the drop-down menu at the top of the page -- and please let us know if you give online so that we can count your gift!
(4) Give a gift of stocks or securities by using the mutual fund transfer form or the DTC transfer form, whichever is most appropriate. Be sure to note on the form that the gift is for the University of Chicago Women's Board Grants Fund, and please notify us so that we can count your gift!
(5) Give a gift of cash via wire transfer by using the wire transform form. Be sure to note on that form that the gift is for the University of Chicago Women's Board Grants Fund, and please notify us so that we can make sure to look for your gift!
We thank you for your generosity and look forward to seeing you at our upcoming programs!